This privacy information applies to the data processing by:
pietzpluswild GmbH (hereinafter called: PPW), Breite Straße 118-120, 50667 Cologne, Germany, E-Mail: datenschutz(at)ppw.de, Phone: +49 221 2772 898 0, Fax: +49 221 277 2898 95.
Name and contact details of PPW's data protection officers:
Kanzlei Wegerhoff, Ms Anne Wegerhoff, Heinestraße 7, 40789 Monheim am Rhein, Germany, E-Mail: anwalt(at)kanzlei-wegerhoff.de, Phone: +49 2173 57070, Fax: +49 2173 32186.
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.ppw.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- The name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to info(at)ppw.de.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us using a form provided on the website. You must provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from. In addition, the information about your name and your message is mandatory in order to be able to process your request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after the completion of your enquiry or stored in our order management system when a contractual relationship with PPW is established.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognise that you have already been to our site and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
(a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimising our pages to meet your needs, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help.
ii) Google Ads Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Ads sets a cookie (see item 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google display.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Ads customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user has clicked on the ad and been redirected to this page.
Each Ads client receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Ads customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Ads customers are informed of the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and been redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
Integration of YouTube videos
1. we have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website.
2. by visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in the section "Social Media" of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be associated directly with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing advertising tailored to your needs and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. Nor do we have any precise information on the deletion of the data collected. The data processing is carried out regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our website and blog use fonts provided by MyFonts Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA. When you access the website, data is also retrieved from a MyFonts server, which at least allows MyFonts to obtain knowledge of your IP address. In doing so, MyFonts also learns, among other things, that you have called up the font via our website, as well as some technical information about your browser, as almost every web browser automatically sends this data to the server each time you call up the website. Some browsers allow you to restrict or modify the data sent to the server, but whether this is possible depends on the manufacturer of the browser. Even if MyFonts only needs the transmitted information, in particular the IP address, to deliver the content retrieved, it is beyond our knowledge and influence whether and to what extent MyFonts also evaluates or stores this information statistically. Further information on data protection at MyFonts can be found under the following link: https://www.myfonts.com/legal/website-use-privacy-policy
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our agency headquarters.
You may also address a complaint to the supervisory authority:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia:
Phone: +49 211/38424-0
Fax: +49 211/38424-10
When designing and operating our offers, we work together with various partners (e.g. in the context of bookmarks), who in turn offer Internet presences and Internet services. These may possibly also be accessible through the links from our website. The use of these external services is outside the area of responsibility of www.ppw.de.
The data protection regulations of these third parties then apply. These partners usually have their own data protection declarations and/or their own data protection guidelines. Naturally, we accept no responsibility or liability for these declarations and guidelines, which are not related to our offers.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info(at)ppw.de.
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.ppw.de/service/datenschutz/.