Are you looking for an experienced agency to manage your current TYPO3 project? Have you decided on TYPO3 as the CMS solution for your new web project or are you considering this CMS? Then you've come to the right place.
Whether you're a TYPO3 CMS Certified Editor, TYPO3 CMS Certified Developer or TYPO3 CMS Certified Integrator: our TYPO3 agency in Cologne + Münster is staffed by professionals who, just like the popular Content Management System, are committed to continuous development. At regular events and workshops, such as the TYPO3 Developer Days or TYPO3 Camps, they keep our TYPO3 developers fit, get to know the latest features first, and exchange ideas with other experts. With every relaunch, our certified specialists take a close look at all the technical aspects of your new website or intranet. Whether it's a brand new TYPO3 site, a new TYPO3 version, or an upgrade to the latest TYPO3 version or extension.
By the way, we are a TYPO3 Silver Member, which means that our agency is committed to the future of TYPO3 and is constantly acquiring new know-how for our team and our clients.
At the TYPO3 Conference 2018 we received two TYPO3 Awards. Our realization of the Red Dot Website was awarded in the two categories "Best Website of the year" and "Best Enterprise Website of the year".
View Award Blogpost (German)
Responsive website, intranet or microsite: With TYPO3 you get optimal usability for every web project. In addition, through SEO-friendly implementation, we help your site achieve the best possible search engine rankings.
Of course we will train you and provide you with individual manuals. After all, we (meaning you and us!) don't want our valuable strategic considerations and customized design to fade away in everyday life.
Those using TYPO3 Version 7 LTS will receive security and bug-fixing updates at least until November 2018. Nevertheless, you should slowly get used to the idea of doing a TYPO3 update. We are happy to support and advise you in this process. Give us a call - we'll be happy to help you convert your TYPO3 system.
The TYPO3 8 version offers some changes that will make the CMS even easier to use in the future. With Long Term Support (LTS) you also receive a guaranteed supply of security updates for three years. For TYPO3 Version 8, this means a secure runtime until March 2020.
Until the release of a stable 9er version in 2018 several sprint releases will be released. The use of this new TYPO3 version is not yet recommended. Nevertheless, we are looking forward to exciting features for editors, marketing and SEO managers. Among others:
- Frontend Editing for editors: a great added value for editors is the practical editing via the Frontend. This eliminates the need to search through the TYPO3 Backend. The content can be created or altered quite simply at the appropriate place in the Frontend. A big plus for employees who look after the content of the websites!
- Speaking URLs: Previously they had to be created using the realurl extension. Now the Core System of TYPO3 Version 9 takes over this function, making it independent of updates.
- Tool for Redirects: This is also integrated into the new Site Management main module. In future this will act as the hub for all configuration and admin tasks such as languages, domains and routing.
- Multilanguage pages: A button controls whether translated content is created as a copy or a link.
- Upgrades: An extension scanner will simplify major upgrades such as from version 8 to version 9.
- Extensions for marketing are planned. In addition to the WordPress module "Yoast SEO", which can be integrated since 2017, there will apparently be other helpful tools for SEO and marketing purposes.
There seems to be an emerging trend that the new 9th version of TYPO3 will provide not only developers, but also users from marketing and content departments with helpful tools.